A Michigan health care professional who voluntarily agrees to participate in the HPRP as a result of that individual’s substance abuse, chemical dependency or mental illness, and who has been determined to be eligible for the program.
- Michigan health care professionals supported by the HPRP include those applying for, or who are actively licensed, registered or certified in any of the following licensing boards.
- Allopathic Physician (MD)
- Athletic Trainer
- Dentist, Dental Hygienist, and Dental Assistant
- Marriage and Family Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapist and Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Osteopathic Physician and Surgeon
- Physician’s Assistant
- Podiatric Physician and Surgeon
- Professional Counselor
- Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant
- Respiratory Therapist
- Social Worker, Social Service Technician
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Veterinarian and Veterinary Technician
If you are a Licensee who would like to participate in the HPRP, please call 800-453-3784.
The HPRP Participant Handbook, Quarterly Sponsor Report, Self-Help Attendance Verification, Release of Information, Clinical Team Review of HPRP Clinical Team Decision and HPRC Review of HPRP Clinical Team Decision documents can be downloaded from the pdf download section.