In order to remain in compliance with the HPRP monitoring agreement when scheduled for surgery that may require meidcations, a licensee must do the following:
- Advise treating physician you are a part of the HPRP program by completing the “special information form” located on the HPRP website. Provide a copy of a completed and endorsed form to HPRP providers.
- Provide HPRP and providers with a letter from treating physician indicating scheduled surgery treatment plan
- Advise Addictionist of all pre and post medications for approval prior to use
- Provide case manager with discharge/follow up care documents upon discharge from hospital
- Inform case manager of any questions or concerns during the process