What are the costs associated with participating in HPRP and who is responsible for payment of these costs?
HPRP does not charge a fee to monitor participants in the program. There are costs associated with the services you may be required to obtain under your monitoring agreement. The costs are variable depending on the licensee’s diagnosis and unique circumstances. The areas of cost may include:
- An initial evaluation with an HPRP paneled provider
- Provider appointments
- May include addictionist, psychiatrist, pain management provider, individual therapist, group therapist
- Random drug screens
- May include urine, hair, blood and/or saliva testing
- Additional psychological or psychiatric testing/evaluation
- Additional treatment
- May include Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program or Residential Treatment Program or other program specific to the licensee’s identified issue
- The licensee is responsible for payment of all costs associated with being a participant in HPRP.