A Michigan health care professional who voluntarily agrees to participate in the HPRP as a result of that individual?s substance abuse, chemical dependency or mental illness, and who has been determined to be eligible for the program.
- Michigan health care professionals supported by the HPRP include those applying for, or who are actively licensed, registered or certified in any of the following licensing boards.
- Athletic Training
- Behavior Analysts
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Occupational Therapy
- Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Physician’s Assistant
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Respiratory Care
- Social Work
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Veterinary Medicine
If you are a Licensee who would like to participate in the HPRP, please call 800-453-3784.
The Quarterly Sponsor Report, Self-Help Attendance Verification, Release of Information, Step 1 Review -Clinical Team?Review of HPRP Clinical Team Decision and Step 2 Review – HPRC Review of HPRP Clinical Team Decision, Leave Request, Special Medical Information and Request to Change Monitoring Agreement documents can be downloaded from the pdf download section. The HPRP Participant Handbook is currently under revision.